Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

DIY: Crochet Flower Necklace

A little while ago I made some crochet flower hair clips. And since I had quite a few flowers left over I decided that they would make lovely components for a necklace. Here, I've used two to make a delicate and feminine necklace that would look adorable with anything.

 

My dad is constructing some sort of monstrosity in the backyard and there is plywood everywhere. I took advantage of this opportunity and decided to change up my background.



Supplies:
  • Two Small Crochet Flowers
  • Chain
  • Jump-rings
  • Lobster Clasp
  • Pliers
  • Wire Cutters


















Start by taking two jump-rings. Attach the two crochet flowers together by poking the jump rings through the threads. Depending on how big or small your flowers are you may need more or less.



















Cut the chain to your desired length. Take another jump-ring and attach it to the top of your crochet flower. String the jump ring onto the chain.



















Attach the lobster clasp to the ends of the chain with jump-rings.

 

This is a very simple necklace. You could leave it plain like this, or...


Add a bit of interest with a draped chain, attached with two more jump-rings.


Or even add a dangling bead!

No comments:

Post a Comment