Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Update February 2014

The new year has not been too kind to me so far. Sickness has been swirling around my household and I feel like a day hasn't gone by without a sore throat or sniffles. That said, the new year has been kind to me in other ways. I have a new job, which means more money to spend on crafting supplies (maybe that's not a good thing either?). I have also come to the epiphany that I really want to focus on making this the best blog that I can. Which means I am going to take a little time off from posting and really put some effort into the look of this blog. That, hopefully, means new pages, features, and some spiffy graphics.
When I started this blog last summer my goal was to post once a week. And that was quite reasonable at the time because it was summer and I had so much extra time on my hands. But, now that I am back to school full time and have a job, my spare time has disappeared. The time that I do have is at night, and even novest photographers, like myself, know that that is not the ideal time to take photos. When I do start posting again I really want to focus on quality and not quantity. I hope to see you when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment