Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

What To Do With Two Mini Jam Jars?


I will tell you one horrible thing about myself. I once killed an air plant. I know that I don't have my mother's green thumb, but an air plant! They are supposed to be the easiest plants to care for? Anyways, since then I have managed to keep a terrarium of succulents alive. Actually it is kind of turning into a jungle.


I know everyone steals a little something- shampoo and soap, I mean- when they go to a hotel. I guess its not really stealing if you're using it and then its just going to get thrown out? If you've ever been to a hotel with a breakfast buffet chances are you've happened upon tiny jars of jam and honey. I'm not really a big fan of jam- only homemade strawberry for me- but when I saw these adorable jars I knew I had to swipe a couple.


They had been sitting on a shelf for a while. I was wondering what to do with them, when it hit me. They would make great homes for tiny succulents. Really, what could be cuter?



No comments:

Post a Comment